Thursday, October 24, 2013

hello crafty friends! I am still learning how to do this blogging stuff so for now keeping it quite simple and just posting visual aides lol. I got my package in, TONS of fun new stuff! I have a lot of projects to do for an upcoming event  I have... I will post pics as soon as I figure out how. haha. For now I will tell you that you HAVE to check out the new holiday guide!   The hip pics mini album kit is suuuuper cute! the inside is actually like little polaroid pic frames and you slide your photo in and then decorate! its so cute!!!! a perfect gift for a teenage girl to make, and perfect gift to make and give to somebody!!! check it out at http://gdoughty.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7552&CatalogID=2155
if you get one please comment with a pic of yours when its completed. I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment