Monday, October 21, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy : Designed Décor Flip Stand Album



I just got my own Artbooking Cartridge this week and I LOOOOOVE it!  I have always searched for cartridges that are really universal... this is the cartridge I have always wanted! It has a really cute font... and sooooooooo many things you can do! It makes 12x12 layouts... mini books.. PLUS the things can be used how you want to mix and match and make other cute projects ... I LOVE  these super cute flip stands! Perfect gift for people  that they can display rather then shove in a drawer:)  The cricut Artbooking cartridge is a MUST have for all cricut users!   To purchase yours go to http://gdoughty.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7387&CatalogID=1740  did I mention that along with this cartridge, you also get 3 FULL  sets of coordinating stamps and 3 sheets of coordinating chip board!!! AMAZING  cartridge for an AWESOME deal!   

No comments:

Post a Comment