Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baby shower "thank you"

I was asked by somebody to make her some baby shower thank you cards, what she wants is very simple but just simple enough to still be cute... so here is the sample preview I had put together for her and she loves it... here's will be with completely different color palette so Ill show this one then when the others are done Ill post those also.
It may be hard to see because my cell phone sucks but its pink and brown... the "rain drops" are actually not dry yet but I used liquid glass over silver hearts... it was just a super simple quick card.. and I am so grateful she did not request something crazy lol    Liquid glass is my very favorite adhesive right now for sure!  I think everybody should use it!   You can get yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment