Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bucket List

Have you ever seen the movie Bucket List? It's a really good movie, dull at some times but it really does put things into a different perspective... life is short and goes by very quickly, I have spent a lot of life waiting for the perfect day to do things... and before I knew it I am already 28 and not done half the things I wanted to do...lol. In the last year, I have decided to just live! Enjoy time with my kids and husband... because we cant get that time back... a good way to do that is to make a "bucket list" of things you want to do before you kick the bucket. I recommend doing the least expensive ones first lol and saving up for the rest but dont put them all off until you can afford the expensive ones because that day may never come and you would have wasted more time waiting. Here is a super great project to make ... and will be a daily reminder of tomorrow not being promised so go out and live!    Id love to see yours when your done making it so post a picture here:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment